Our Johnson Pedestal Table
This pedestal is solidly rooted, stable, and sinuous.
- We can assist with space planning.
- With the limits given in the price charts below, we can build the table to suit the space and seating.
Top Thickness, Apron, Extension
- 1" thick top with an apron that opens for a leaf. Pedestal Extension Tables.
- 1" thick top with an apron, but no leaf.
- 1-5/8" thick top with no apron and no leaf.
Wood, Finish, Edge, Shape
Apron and Top Thickness Configurations
1" Thick Tabletop with an Apron--that Opens for a Leaf.
|48" + 20||4-8||$4400||$4800||$4800|
|54" + 20||5-9||$4800||$5100||$5100|
Prices include one 20" leaf, to substitute three 12" leaves add $400.
1" Thick Tabletop with an Apron--that Does Not Open for a Leaf
1-5/8" Thick Tabletops without an Apron
For custom shapes or other dimensions, please inquire.
I just wanted to let you know how much we love our new table. It's gorgeous! The craftsmanship of you and your crew is really evident in its design, construction, and finish. I always admire and even envy really good craftsmen. With one leaf in the table its size is perfect for the two of use, and, with three leafs in, the rounded corner design makes is so we can easily seat ten. I am amazed how stable and sturdy the central pedestal design is even when expanded to its maximum. I could go on, but suffice it to say Evelyn and I think the table is beautiful. We really appreciate your great work.